Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Al Roker/Lenny Kravitz connection

What do Al Roker, the "Today Show" weather man, and the sexylicious (yeah I said it) singer, Lenny Kravitz, have in common?

They are second cousins.

I didn't know this until Meredith Veira mentioned it on the "Today Show" this week. I instantly made the connection that Roxie Roker, Lenny Kravitz's mother and Helen from "The Jeffersons", must be Al Roker's first cousin. I bet there are tons of similar celebrity family connections in the entertainment world.

Did you get a look at that photo?! Damn, he fine! I love me some Lenny. SEXXY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Whodathunkit?

2:27 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

Ooooh, I LOVE this "revelation." R.I.P. Helen. Lenny Kravitz is so metro, but he does have some definite sex appeal going on. He ain't T.I., but sexiness comes in all different shapes, sizes, and levels of masculinity!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >